CURRENT OPENINGS AT OAKLAND STEINER SCHOOL
Please respond regarding all open positions
with a letter of interest and resume to:
Director of Admissions
Oakland Steiner School is seeking a full-time employee as the Director of Admissions. This position supports the school in fulfilling its mission by promoting effective processes of recruitment, selection, admissions, initial and continuous enrollment and retention of students in the school.
The Director of Admissions develops and implements effective processes toward the goal of full enrollment and communicates these processes to the school community.
The desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in education, communications or related fields.
- Strong understanding of Waldorf education; ability to clearly articulate and describe the Waldorf education to prospective and current parents.
- Experience working with people preferably in sales and/or public relations
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills to motivate and direct adults, volunteers.
- Ability to plan and implement programmatic, organizational, administrative and financial strategies and goals.
- Good computer skills and an interest and ability to expand skills.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work some nights and weekends.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of introduction, resume, expected compensation range, and three current references in a Word document (.doc file) or a PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakland Steiner School is an independent, non-profit school. The Oakland Steiner School does not discriminate in admissions, hiring, or employment practices on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status or age. Furthermore, parents, students, faculty, staff members and board members are all expected to conduct themselves and discharge their responsibilities in accordance with the school’s non-discrimination policy.
3976 S. Livernois - Rochester Hills, MI 48307 248-299-8755 email@example.com